Thursday, December 10, 2015

Yay, My Book is on Amazon.ca!!

Okay, I'll admit that this blog post is a deviation from the norm and is really nothing more than a shameless plug. Just being totally up front with you on that. I was just a little excited and wanted to share.

I'll be the first to admit that the whole process of writing and self-publishing a book has been an unbelievably positive experience and I've enjoyed it immensely. Seeing it in print for the first time was almost a surreal experience, a completed work with my name on the cover, I was more than excited.
The whole experience of a book launch was again, amazing and was filled with so many interactions and conversations.

This morning for the first time, I noticed my book finally showing as "available" on Amazon.ca and even more surprising , a few units have been sold there already.



So with that and considering that the holiday shopping season is upon us, I wanted to share the link to my book. In my opinion, this can make a nice gift for anyone interested in exploring this area.

http://www.amazon.ca/Exploring-Dundas-Valley-Cameron-Goede/dp/1518637787/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1449764000&sr=1-1&keywords=exploring+the+dundas+valley

If looking for a Christmas present for the outdoors lover in your life, it may the perfect addition to their library.

Going forward, I promise not to bombard you with these kind of plugs and will resume sharing the stories and photos of the area that we all love and enjoy.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment